This one has a lot of support. It all comes down to the funding. Check it out here in the SFGate. And here is the actual 60 pages of the “Control, Regulate, and Tax Adult Use of Marijuana Act.”
Possess up to a zip of flower, 4 grams of concentrates.
Grow 6 plants and keep all the weed no matter what you yield.
Whoa! 19 commercial licenses:
(a) The license classification pursuant to this division shall, at a minimum, be as follows:
(1) Type 1 =Cultivation; Specialty outdoor; Small.
(2) Type 1A = Cultivation; Specialty indoor; Small.
(3) Type 1B =Cultivation; Specialty mixed-light; Small.
(4) Type 2 = Cultivation; Outdoor; Small.
(5) Type 2A = Cultivation; Indoor; Small.
(6) Type 2B = Cultivation; Mixed-light; Small.
(7) Type 3 =Cultivation; Outdoor; Medium.
(8) Type 3A = Cultivation; Indoor; Medium.
(9) Type 3B = Cultivation; Mixed-light; Medium.
(10) Type 4 = Cultivation; Nursery.
(11) Type 5 =Cultivation; Outdoor; Large.
(12) Type SA =Cultivation; Indoor; Large.
(13) Type 5B =Cultivation; Mixed-light; Large.
(14) Type 6 =Manufacturer 1.
(15) Type 7 =Manufacturer 2.
(16) Type 8 =Testing.
(17) Type 10 =Retailer.
(18) Type 11 =Distributor.
(19) Type 12 =Microbusiness.
Out of state.. nope (well not till 2019 at least):
(a) No licensing authority shall issue or renew a license to any person that cannot demonstrate continuous California residencyfrom or before January 1, 2015. In the case ofan applicant or licensee that is an entity, the entity shall not be considered a resident ifany person controlling the entity cannot demonstrate continuous California residency from and before January 1, 2015.
I like this:
(a) The bureau shall establish standards for recognition of a particular appellation of origin applicable to marijuana grown or cultivated in a certain geographical area in California.
(b) Marijuana shall not be marketed, labeled, or sold as grown in a California county when the marijuana was not grown in that county.
(c) The name of a California county shall not be used in the labeling, marketing, or packaging of marijuana products unless the marijuana contained in the product was grown in that county.
On Labeling Labels:
(A) For marijuana: “GOVERNMENT WARNING: THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS MARIJUANA, SCHEDULE 1 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. MARIJUANA MAY ONLY BE POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OFAGE OR OLDER UNLESS THE PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. ”